<body>
WARNING!
A word of caution


This blog contains ideologically sensitive material.



Spiritual Sentiments
Think.

Spirituality, beliefs, morality, ethics, thought.


Description
About Janice M.
Why, hello there.

The primary purpose of this blog is to record stories relevant to my spiritual journey and to post my own thoughts and opinions relating to that matter.



Enjoy.

Comments
What do you think?

Links
Where I get inspiration
Lorna Byrne
NDEs
Archive
Sometimes you've got to look back in order to move forward.
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
February 2014

Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Photobucket, Blogskins.com, Adobe, ImageShack

Stock image used for the background can be found here.


Slightly customized by the owner of this blog.


Sunday, February 9, 2014
[University ]


I'm starting university in about a month. And guess what?! I didn't get into my first or second preference uni, so that means no joining that spiritual club that I wanted. But hey, it's okay, I don't need to rush. I'll just join the actual thing when I move out so my parents don't have to nag me about it.

Man, growing up is fun and scary at the same time.

Signing Off at...

1:37 AM