WARNING!
A word of caution
This blog contains ideologically sensitive material.
Spiritual Sentiments
Think.
Spirituality, beliefs, morality, ethics, thought.
Description
About Janice M.
Why, hello there.
The primary purpose of this blog is to record stories relevant to my spiritual journey and to post my own thoughts and opinions relating to that matter.
Enjoy.
Comments
What do you think?
Links
Where I get inspiration
Archive
Sometimes you've got to look back in order to move forward.
Credits
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The only thing preventing me from taking action is my fear of having to restart life on earth all over again. (Yes, I believe in reincarnation.)
I don't want to have to go through another 17 years just to reach the same point in life all over again.
I haven't finished learning my lessons here.
It's not time for me to go yet.
My kitten needs me (no kidding).
Although I've been feeling like shit for the past few days/weeks (I've been keeping a lot bottled up inside), things will hopefully get better.
Signing Off at...
12:04 AM